Tech 2000 is seeking a contractor as a Senior After Effects designer to create and produce e-learning videos for an IT learning company in Northern VA.
– Create and produce e-learning videos using Adobe After Effects
– Develop and/or edit graphics as needed
– Able to do custom animations as needed
– Able to use Photoshop for creating graphics as needed
– Edit client videos to completion
– Participate in planning meetings with team as needed
– Work with Project Manager, communicating and updating information necessary with regards to schedules, overages and revisions
– Back up all files at the end of the job
– Develop big idea strategy/concepts and copy headlines.
– Collaborate with other team members.
– Responsible for creative and graphic production of all creative assets including but not limited to: video, website, infographics, banner ads, electronic communications, branch materials, direct mail and email campaigns, social media advertising, outdoor billboards and internal communications.
– Work within existing and develop new ad layouts.
– Expert in After Effects
– Expert in graphic design
– Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, as well as under direction within time constraints
– A keen eye for detail, design and a critical mind
– Ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills
– A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
Nice to Have:
– Graphic design experience and working knowledge of Apple computers, including the following software Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Video Editing Software (Premier and/or Final Cut Pro, Flash), and Rich Online Media
– Experience preparing storyboards
Must provide samples of your work.
Local to Northern VA a plus but not required
Need to be able to work EST business hours and ability to extended hours as well as weekend work may be required based on the business
Please submit your resume via email for consideration