- No Pictures
The Stage Manager position at Mack Sennett Studios is responsible for maintaining our physical environment, opening and closing the studio, ensuring safe conditions as well as customer support for our clients during shifts.
• Prepare studio for client
o Daily duties as outlined and assigned
o Follow instructions for specific parameters unique to that particular shoot or event
• Closing up facility, ensuring proper client wrap-up
o Managing stage being set back to zero
o Security the facility for shutdown
• Tracking materials borrowed or rented by client
Manage Facility During Shift:
• Understands the inner workings of the entire building and in the event of a malfunction or general issue is able to either resolve the problem or report the issue for appropriate resolution.
• Manage cleanliness of the entire facility during shift
o Walk the perimeter of the building as well as all floors during check-ins
• Check in with client regularly throughout shift to ensure their needs, if any, are met
• Oversee daily maintenance under the direction of the Facilities Manager and Operations Manager
o Including exterior building and grounds, electrical, and mechanical systems
o Perform miscellaneous tasks as delegated by Facilities Manager, Operations Manager and/or Executive Management as available time permits
• Possess knowledge of and apply appropriate procedures to ensure all necessary Health and Safety requirements and procedures are followed
• Manage all parking
• Respect the confidentiality regarding client information contained in any rosters, booking systems, and within the company
• Other duties as assigned.
• Uses Glip app to complete assigned tasks and communicate with MSS internal team
• Immediately reports any challenges or problems to Operations Manager
• Checks in with Facilities Manager or Operations Manager as time is available to work on miscellaneous tasks
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical examination
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
• 3 -5 + years experience in similar or related field
• In-depth experience with soundstages and studio equipment
• Working knowledge of stage lighting and electrical