My name is Inayah and I’m currently producing, directing and acting in a web series. I wrote called Love In Numbers. I have my own cast and crew but, my hired PA will no longer be with us. So, I immediately need new PA. **THIS IS UNPAID**, but this is the place for you if you love working on a set with an awesome crew and cast for a really great web series.
We have a great crew and a fun cast. Production experience required. We are seeking a super intelligent person (or more than one) to help us produce our shows.
PAs need extensive knowledge of the organization in which they work. You will need to know who the key personnel is (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives. A personal assistant is sometimes called an executive secretary, as well as a personal or private secretary.
Managers often rely heavily on their PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA.
Tasks are likely to include:
– Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
– Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
– Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
– Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
– Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
– Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
– Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
Please feel free to contact me regarding any inquiry via my email or phone to schedule a one on one so I can tell you more about my production, and what I’ll need from you. Thanks!!
Contact me ASAP!
ALSO feel free to check out the IG, IndieGoGo, or Vimeo page! @love_in_numbers, Love In Numbers