Eleven Inc. an independently owned, full-service brand, communications, and innovation agency based in San Francisco is seeking a Production Coordinator with at least two years of production experience. The qualified candidate will be able to hit the ground running and is expected to be the administrative professional working behind the scenes helping to manage day-to-day operations of our internal production studio, film@11. Duties will include suite scheduling, internal invoicing, general hospitality services, broadcast traffic administrative duties and day-to-day financial support for the Integrated Production Finance and Business Manager. We are creative business partners with some of the most famous brands in the world, along with others that aim to join them--and nothing in between. Our 17th year of business has been a time of remarkable growth, fueled by expanding responsibilities for current clients and an impressive new business record. We're excited to share what we've been up to.
You will responsible for:
• Resource Coordination -- Liaison with Production Resource Manager, editors and content producers to keep track of job assignments and workload including maintenance of weekly calendar. Spot potential producer, editor, suite and equipment scheduling conflicts and resolve with appropriate managers. Manage the hours of the post-department team members to ensure they are not going over allocated hours on projects.
• Film@11 Suite Coordination -- Suite scheduling and tracking rental time against estimates. Session set-up/clean-up. Coordination with editors to be sure sessions run smoothly.
• Financial Duties -- Manage f@11 internal invoicing, traffic estimate generation and invoice review/approval, internal dub invoicing, monthly reconciliation of production corporate credit card.
• Traffic Coordination -- Liaison with outside traffic vendor and account service staff to ensure all spots are trafficked and billed smoothly. Responsible for assigning and maintaining Ad-ID's and ISCI codes and distributing information to stakeholders.
• Film@11 Server/File Archiving/Equipment Inventory Management -- Work with producers to ensure all documents are filed on the server in the appropriate place and in a timely manner. Manage the internal equipment inventory and sign out/in process.
• Film@11 Hospitality -- Coordination and management of ongoing vendor screenings including scheduling, set-up and clean-up, ongoing maintenance of basement space to ensure it looks friendly and inviting for employees and guests. Client greeting and set up for sessions. Ordering of meals, refreshments as needed. Working with Ops team to ensure kitchen is clean and fully stocked at all times. Communicating with Ops about any basement building issues that need attention.
• VendorDB Management -- Ongoing updates to production vendor database, training of new and current employees on database usage.
• Administration Assistance -- Act as administration assistant to Head of Integrated Production.
Additional skills/requirements you possess:
• A minimum of two years of production experience--time spent outside of the agency environment is a plus.
• Cross-functional production experience a plus.
• Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills, high energy, solid confidence, and a friendly, "whatever it takes" attitude, along with a strong work ethic.
• Exceptional written, verbal and communication skills.
• A self-starter who is able to work collaboratively as well as independently.
• Exceptional time-management skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Experience assembling and managing schedules with multiple dependencies.
• Ability to establish and build productive relationships with diverse personalities across departments.