Position: Video Editor
Company: New York Film Academy Los Angeles
City: Los Angeles
Job Description: Seeking a freelance video editor to work on a student thesis project. This narrative film is financed on a micro-budget. We are looking for people who will commit to the project in editing all the way through.
Have the ability to bring creative storytelling in your edits, execute instructions properly and work in a timely manner. Working with a fun, hardworking and passionate team players currently invested in this project.
- Knowledge and comfortable in working on Avid Media Composer or Final Cut Pro
- Must have experience editing in narrative format of comedy and drama
- Must be able to provide your own computer and software of either editing programs (Avid Media Composer or Final Cut Pro)
- Must be available and able to commit to the project
- Excellent in meeting deadlines on time
- Can communicate well and be a team player
- Having the ability to do color correction
- Has handle editing with steadicam shots being involved in the film
- Have work experience from film production companies a major plus!
Compensation will be $1,000 at a flat fee.
Contact us: If you are interested, please send an email with an attachment of your resume and paste a link to your reel within the body of your email. The video reels must be of your own original work or projects you have worked on before. Thank You.