Audio Visual Technician
Will be setting up speakers, lighting fixtures, projectors, etc for small or large events in High End hotels/event spaces. A lot of properties are located Throughout Washington DC, Northern VA and Maryland.
Reliable Transportation is a must.
Professional look and Demeanor.
Knowledge of Audio, lighting, and/or Video signal flow HUGE plus.
Punctuality and the ability to adapt to changes and keep a positive attitude.
Audio visual technicians must be able to transport, assemble, maintain and repair equipment used in multimedia production. Knowledge of camera and lighting techniques is essential, and familiarity with editing equipment and software may be required.
Audio visual technicians must be creative and flexible with strong communication skills and the ability to interact with coworkers and clients, often under deadline pressure. In addition to being proficient with computer systems used in multimedia production, employers require word processing skills. Audio visual technicians must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time and have good hearing and eyesight.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Audio and Video Equipment Technician"
1. Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment.
2) Diagnose and resolve media system problems in classrooms.
3) Switch sources of video input from one camera or studio to another, from film to live programming, or from network to local programming.
4) Meet with directors and senior members of camera crews to discuss assignments and determine filming sequences, camera movements, and picture composition.
5) Construct and position properties, sets, lighting equipment, and other equipment.
6) Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
7) Obtain, set up, and load videotapes for scheduled productions or broadcasts.
8) Edit videotapes by erasing and removing portions of programs and adding video and/or sound as required.
9) Direct and coordinate activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
Dress code is Black Pants, Black shoes, Black Button down.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!