We have many jobs open for starting February of 2017
We are taking applications and training now.
We are in need of laborers, supervisors, doorknockers, sales, managers, call for questions
No experience required
We will provide you training
Sales manager Jobs description
A sales manager is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
A sales manager can’t work alone. He needs the support of his sales team where each one contributes in his best possible way and works towards the goals and objectives of the organization. He is the one who sets the targets for the sales executives and other sales representatives. A sales manager must ensure the targets are realistic and achievable.
The duties must not be imposed on anyone, instead should be delegated as per interests and specializations of the individuals. A sales manager must understand who can perform a particular task in the most effective way. It is his role to extract the best out of each employee.
A sales manager devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets. He is the one who decides the future course of action for his team members.
Doorknockers job Description
• Doorknockers Responsibilities:
• Will be Equipped with info packets to leave on people’s doors who do and don’t answer.
• Marketing and Informing homeowners about our Colonial and their services.
• Selling Colonials services to those in need of it.
• Taking down Client information of those who are interested in an estimate. Any interested they will record that information and record online for estimator to follow up on.
• Will record How many houses they visited during the day, and how many people were not home.
• Goals will be to knock on 100 houses a day, with a lead to knock rate of 10%.
• Will work approximately 4 days a week, 6 hours a day. Wednesday through Saturday. 1:00pm-7:30pm.
• Estimators will follow behind the doorknockers each day. Fulfilling the estimate requests forwarded them by the door knockers.