Independent record label Day One (www.thisisdayone.com) is searching for a volunteer Stylist and Wardrobe Assistant for our ongoing productions in Atlanta. You will be working on music videos for our principal artist Shah and will have the opportunity to work closely alongside production teams in Toronto, New York, and Los Angeles throughout all stages of production. The Wardrobe & Stylist Assistant will be responsible for working with our lead stylist in styling both Shah, other rappers, and female models/actresses for the music videos in the pre-production stage as well as being on set during the production. If you are passionate about music, organized, and are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and resumé. Social media or any other relevant information is also welcome.
Shah's current music videos can be seen at: www.youtube.com/DayofShah.
- Knowledge and understanding of rap music fashion trends
- Sophisticated understanding of current men's fashions trends
- Experience on set preferred
- Organized, reliable, punctual
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop preferred
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about.