Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. is currently looking for Senior Video Editor with skills not only on the creation of narrative thread, but all aspects surrounding it. Must be versatile, a specialist in hardware and software, they will be called upon for video/audio editing, titling, graphic design, compositing, visual effects and rendering tasks, and will be required to facilitate with many departments throughout the company.
ABOUT BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA INC.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content -- including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry's top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®.
• Creation and editing of digital video content for internal and external communication such as sizzle videos, mood pieces, titling, logo builds, pitch presentations, game trailers and behind the scenes/making of featurettes.
• Editing of Game Cinematic scenes and Storytelling Content.
• Pre-visualization and Concept Design of select game features using available audio/visual resources.
• Capture, Editing and Archival of HD and SD game footage
• Mentoring any lower level Editors
• Planning resources, growth of group, and improving ways of working with all NBH groups
• Reports into Director, Marketing Services
This position will also include mentoring Video Editor Interns or additional Video Staff as well as planning for the growth of the group.
• A post secondary education in traditional art or classical animation.
• Multimedia experience, creation of DVD's, online content.
• An eye for detail, style and storytelling.
• Expert knowledge of digital video editing, compositing and motion graphic design software, hardware and techniques.
• Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment, and be open to direction.
• A passion and appreciation of entertainment storytelling in film, animation and games.
• Excellent organizational, time and priority management skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient using Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, and other industry standard video capture/editing tools and hardware.
• Additional background in Film or TV VFX is an advantage.
• Prior experience in game development is an advantage.
• Keeping up to date on cutting edge hardware and software development.
• Avid gamer, with proficiency with variety of games.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in Film/Video/TV
• 5+ years in video game industry
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please email us your resume.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.